Around the Clock Blemish Rescue. Sulfur Spot Treatment is a gentle yet potent combination of 6% sulfur and an innovative peptide that provides an instant fix for red and inflamed acne lesions. Unlike other spot treatments, our Sulfur Spot Treatment is effective without harsh ingredients and will help reduce the appearance of redness and sensitivity. Not only will you see an immediate decrease in the appearance of redness, this spot treatment won’t leave behind any pesky dry patches and will accelerate your skin’s healing process. With its invisible application, Sulfur Spot Treatment allows you to spot treat on the sly. Go ahead and take this secret weapon on the go—it can be used throughout the day and night!
Key ingredients include:
- 6% Sulfur: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and keratolytic (removes and prohibits the production of excess skin)
- Neutrazen™: a peptide with calming and soothing properties that reduces the appearance of redness and sensitivity
This product is intended to treat current inflamed acne lesions and does not prevent acne from forming. This product should not be used by anyone that is allergic to sulfur.
Sulfur Spot Treatment
- 6% sulfur provides acne lesions instant relief of redness and inflammation
- Immediate reduction in inflammation jump-starts the healing process in even the most stubborn lesions
- Treatment is non-drying or irritating after frequent application
- No harsh ingredients or strong odors
- Doesn’t leave a chalky, white residue behind after application
How to use:
- Step 1: Cleanse
- Step 2: Tone
- Step 3: Apply serums, Hydrabalance and Acne Med if applicable
- Step 4: Apply a small amount of Sulfur Spot Treatment to breakout(s). Allow 1-2 minutes for spot treatment to penetrate.
- Step 5: Moisturize and apply SPF
Ingredients:Active Ingredients: Sulfur 6%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dextran, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8